1. What personal information do we collect?
Information You Provide
When ordering or creating an account on our Site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, delivery address, phone number, payment information, personal preferences or other details to help you with your experience. This information enables us to:
- Process your order.
- Update you on the status of an order.
- Notify you of any issues to do with a particular order.
- Reply to any questions about an order you might ask.
- Identify you when you sign in to your account.
- Detect and prevent potential fraud.
- Process requests for table reservations. For these requests, in addition to the information above, you will be asked for the date, time and number of people you require the reservation for.
- Contact you for your views on our services.
- Analyse orders placed, the locations used and carry out research to improve our services.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
Please note: all financial transactions involving your credit/debit card details are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You may also provide information about receiving marketing communications from us by email, text or post. You may opt-in to give us permission to:
- send you newsletters relating to our business.
- send you offers relating to our business.
Information Collected Automatically
Details of what you order from us. This enables us to fulfil the order and evaluate the popularity of particular dishes and categories of food. If you choose to create an account, it also enables us to give you access to your Order history and marketing preferences.
Details of reservation requests. This enables us to make reservations for you. In addition the information may be aggregated for us to evaluate booking patterns and thereby help us to improve our service to customers.
When you browse our Site, we also automatically receive traffic data registered by the hosting servers, cookies that may share some personal data and your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. We also use information offered by other external third-party services of traffic analysis, such as Google Analytics.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies do not include any Personal Data.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping basket.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to delete or turn off all cookies. You can block all cookies by following this guide. However, be aware, that if you disable cookies installation or you delete cookies from your computer’s hard disk you may be unable to use some of the features of our website and may experience problems trying to order.
Web beacons allow us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. Pages on our website might contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used in conjunction with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyse how our site is used and may be used in some of our marketing emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Overall, this information is used to understand better your preferences in relation to our website, the effectiveness of our website and any marketing campaigns we might be running.
3. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, request a table reservation, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. Also, we may collect information automatically as you navigate through the Site or through other people when you use services associated with the Site.
4. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you for the following main purposes:
- To personalize your experience of our website and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To operate the Site and provide you with services described on it, like to verify your identity when you sign in, to process transactions you make on Site, to respond to enquiries and offer customer services.
- To provide you with updates, promotions and marketing information about products and services.
- To improve the quality of our website and products.
- For internal record keeping and statistical purposes.
- Potentially, to administer a contest, survey or other Site feature.
- Potentially, to ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
5. Who we share personal information with
We may share your personal information with the following recipients:
(a) Third parties who:
- manage and maintain our website.
- host our website.
- send our marketing emails and push notifications.
- send our text messages.
- deliver your Order to you.
- process payment transactions using card/debit cards.
(b) Any law enforcement or regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is legally.
(c) When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
(d) New owners if our business is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(e) Other people where you have given your consent.
We will not ever sell or otherwise share your personal information unless we have your permission.
6. Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the particular context in which we collect it.
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to perform our contract with you (i.e. to process an Order). However, we may also use your personal information under the legitimate business interests category, where legitimate interests apply and do not override your fundamental right or freedoms. If we collect and use your personal information in relation to our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are and you will have the option to object to this processing.
If you have questions about the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” heading below.
7. Links to Other Websites
Our website may include links to other external websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We suggest that you read carefully the privacy statement of any website you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you should contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” heading below.
In order to complete your order and make a purchase from us, you must use our payment gateway provider to pay for that order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
9. Correcting/Updating and Deleting Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information and ensure it is accurate, contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” heading below or, if you have an Account, amend your own account information by logging in to your account.
If you want to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services then contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” heading below. We will then cease using the information and delete it at the earliest opportunity.
We will keep your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services or where we have an ongoing business need to do so (for example to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Us at any time. You can do so by using the unsubscribe functionality in the communication you receive or by amending your preferences in your Account (if you have one). Alternatively, we will do this for you if you contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” heading below.
10. Contact Information
020 7928 1365
Trading & Registered Address:
Breth Ltd t/a Cafe Ishaq
48 Kennington Road
Registered Company Number: